BROGUE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Employees of Brogue or their family members shall not be permitted to enter any competition or giveaway.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. Closing date for entry will be two weeks from the stated date. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
5. Brogue reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
6. Brogue is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
7. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. Winners will be chosen at random by Brogue.
9. The winner will be notified by email/Social media within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. Brogue will organise prize postage within the United Kingdom only.
11. Brogue’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.